Subscribe Us

header ads

PELE

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.
I have to trust something that gives me power; I have to believe in something, but in my career I have a lot of moments I cannot explain with God.

When I was a footballer, I surrounded myself with footballers. We were all friends. But in Brasilia you don't know who your friends are. It can be a dangerous place.

Wherever you go, there are three icons that everyone knows: Jesus Christ, Pele and Coca-Cola.

I've come to accept that the life of a frontrunner is a hard one, that he will suffer more injuries than most men and that many of these injuries will not be accidental.

I don't think I'm a very good businessman. I act too much with my heart.

Everything is practice.

If you don't give education to people, it is easy to manipulate them.

You must respect people and work hard to be in shape. And I used to train very hard. When the others players went to the beach after training, I was there kicking the ball.


Post a Comment

0 Comments